Subject: [Leica] OT Mongolia Trip
From: cchan at pldtdsl.net (Nelson Chan)
Date: Mon Jan 8 17:59:25 2007

Hello,

I am planning a trip to Inner Mongolia (within China) this coming February.
This will be my first time and I don't know what to expect.  Does anyone
from the list been there?  What sort of equipments are best suited for this
trip?  MF or 35mm?  Should I shoot Color or BW, slides or negatives?  I will
be travelling with some pros/serious amatuers, so obviously we will be
bringing a lot of equipments, so weight and portability is not an issue.

Thanks.

Regards,

Nelson

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] OT Mongolia Trip)