Subject: [Leica] OT Mongolia Trip
From: cchan at pldtdsl.net (Nelson Chan)
Date: Mon Jan 8 21:34:40 2007

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for your reply.

I was warned that the weather will be harshed and expect -10 C and below
temperature plus the wind chill factor.  Thank you for your advise and will
surely bring along sufficient warm clothing for this trip.

I guess we intend to shoot, Landscape, People and the Spring Festival
Ceremonies.  I was thinking of bringing along two M6s, 35mm, 50mm and 21mm.
Is the 75mm and 90mm worth bringing?  Another option is to bring one M6,
35mm and 50mm plus Rolleiflex TLR/Bronica RF645 with 45mm, 65mm and 100mm.
I will most probably use Kodak portra 400 and tri-x for this trip.  I may
bring along a small digital PS too.

Thanks.

Regards,

Nelson