Subject: [Leica] Re: Inner Mongolia
From: cchan at pldtdsl.net (Nelson Chan)
Date: Mon Jan 8 22:14:20 2007

Hi Lawrence,

Thank you for your advise.  I will surely keep warm given that I resides in
the sunny tropical Philippines, our weather here is a stable sunny 29C all
year round except for a couple months of rain.

I will be bringing maximum 2 bodies either all in 35mm or one 35mm and the
other MF.  Four lenses maximum for the 2 bodies and lots of film.

Regards,

Nelson