Subject: [Leica] Re: Snow
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue Jan 9 10:19:58 2007

On Jan 9, 2007, at 12:07 PM, Chris wrote:

> I'm doing a shoot in Houston this weekend.* Though I'll pack a
> 24-70, just because, I bet the 85 f/1.2 will see 99% of the action.
>
> *Assuming the Denver airport has learned its lesson and can keep
> spitting planes into the air despite another 6-12" of snow due in
> this Thursday and Friday.

Have them spit some of that snow eastward. I'm going to Vermont for a
week of skiing on Sunday and at my favorite venue in Stowe all trails
are closed and only one inch of wet snow is on the ground. Mud season
is starting early. Too bad we paid in advance. I guess I'll pack some
real photographic gear and snap my way around the hills.

Larry Z