Subject: [Leica] There's something about German design ...
From: raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K)
Date: Mon Jan 15 13:38:23 2007

Yeah.
And there is a taped conversation (rare) with Field Marshal Mannerheim of
Finland and Adolf Hitler on Mannerheim?s birthday 4.6.1942 in which Hitler
boasts that the Germans have destroyed 35000 Russian tanks and that if any
of his generals had said before the Operation Barbarossa that the Russians
had had 35000 tanks, he would have been considered insane. Now we know who
was.
All the best!
Raimo K
Personal photography homepage at: