Subject: [Leica] IMG: LUG cookbook: Sonny
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Jan 16 11:47:47 2007

The interesting thing about Creative Suite is that is uses the same
'language' and (almost all) 'commands' through the different
programs. Drag and drop included.
For me that was a problem: I worked in Quark Xpress for 15 years or
so, so a lot of my lay-out shortcuts became almost intuitive.
Changing to InDesign took about a year (and that's fulltime usage):
different commands etc. (seems to be a copyright problem). Sometimes
this deeply embedded gestures pop up again. Esp. command E is a hard
one: in Xpress it was 'import image or text', and in Indesign it's
'export as'.
But InDesign is a better program: a lot more and direct options to
enhance your lay-out.
I'm not sure if it's a program for those that are not into lay-out
and DTP professionally.

Philippe

Op 16-jan-07, om 09:07 heeft Alastair Firkin het volgende geschreven: