Subject: [Leica] Scanner recommendation?
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Jan 17 21:14:30 2007

Or an old Nikon LS-2000 like mine--it also has a SCSI interface (I am
able to still use it thanks to a SCSI-to-USB adapter).

Of the various flatbed scanners I have owned over the years, the Epson
V700 I have now is the first that I have considered good enough to scan
35mm film, at least for the web.

Nathan