Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 1st Shots and impressions.
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Thu Jan 18 19:43:10 2007

I would say the same for the battery grip for the Canon D60's/10D's
(and presumably for the 20/30D's).  They hold two batteries and last
for hundreds of shots; recharge quickly, too.  They also hold a charge
for a long time when stored.  Cost of decent knock-off replacements are
low, too.   Nothing like the weak batteries in my Panasonic LC-5 (Likka
Leica) or Pentax Optio, which don't hold much of a charge and have
limited storage life.

Rob McClure