Subject: [Leica] Leica 111c instructions
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 06:30:25 2007

Hoppy, here's something:

_http://www.ozdoba.net/leica/schraub_IIIc_e.html_
(http://www.ozdoba.net/leica/schraub_IIIc_e.html)

Someone may find a free IIIC manual but in a quick  search I could find
other
free Leica manuals but not a  IIIC...

The best paid Leica manuals , other than Ebay, can be  bought from:

John Craig in Connecticut and Leon Pomerantz from  Fingerlake books in
Upstate New York...if you have trouble finding them, let me  know...They
could cost
from $15 and up...Someone here might have a Xerox  copy...regards, bob cole

In a message dated 1/19/2007 8:37:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,