Subject: [Leica] M8 Troubles
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Fri Jan 19 08:37:55 2007

Thanks Tina.

Well, after leaving the batter in all night, its now completely dead - I
can't get the camera to turn on with that battery (well, I hope its that
battery).

As to the "set" button, yes, but you have to have to have the menu to select
- it just didn't have "Image Parameters" in the list to actually select with
the "set" button.  It was odd.