Subject: [Leica] M8 Troubles
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sun Jan 21 11:51:05 2007

2007-01-19-11:37:11 Wade Heninger:
> As to the "set" button, yes, but you have to have to have the menu to
> select
> - it just didn't have "Image Parameters" in the list to actually select
> with
> the "set" button.  It was odd.

I think you're misunderstanding.  Yes, the "set" button selects things
within menus -- but it's also the button you use to pull up the small
menu of the things you need to change the most often and quickly (ISO,
white balance, etcetera).  Camera on, from a blank screen (no other menu
up) hit "set".  Up comes the settings menu you need.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] M8 Troubles)
Message from heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] M8 Troubles)