Subject: [Leica] Leica 111c instructions
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Jan 19 09:04:46 2007

Hoppy,

The complete manual for the IIIf is found at the link below.  Except for the
flash synch, the IIIc would be the same as the Black Dial IIIf.  I agree
with the advice offered earlier.  Trim the proper leader on your film and
look to see if the barely visible sprocket near the takeup spool is engage
with a film hole. Some folks wind off the first frame before replacing the
baseplate. After replacing the baseplate, snug up the film in the canister
by turning the rewind knob. Wind off two more frames while watching to see
that the rewind knob turns each time.  Set the counter to "1" and you are
set to go.

http://yandr.50megs.com/leica/3f/3f.htm

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA