Subject: [Leica] A black M2--I touched one today!
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Sat Jan 20 04:33:11 2007

I actually fondled a black M2 w/ a little brassing today at a fine repair
shop in Seoul, South Korea. The shop owner told me his customer paid between
5 and 6 million Korean won ($5,300-6,400 USD) for it recently somewhere in
Europe. I told the shop owner is was like a religous experience for me to
just touch it.

  He said that there were only 200 made by Leica. Is that true? Did he get a
good deal?

  Bill

It's here! Your new message!

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] A black M2--I touched one today!)