Subject: [Leica] Ira's PAW - Week 3
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 21 15:09:45 2007

Here's my third PAW for 2007, with an alternate and an earlier  picture.

Laguna Beach is a very-dog friendly community, be it the beach,
restaurants,
shops, etc.  Near the center of town there?s a public water  fountain for
pets.  This guy seems a bit apprehensive.

_http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/2007+PAW/2007+PAW+3.jpg.html_

(http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/2007+PAW/2007+PAW+3.jpg.html)

(Canon 30D, 17-40 f/4.0L, ISO 400)

When I photograph someone else?s pet, our golden retriever demands  equal
time.  Here?s Einstein with his shadow.

_http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/2007+PAW/2007+PAW+3A.jpg.html_

(http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/2007+PAW/2007+PAW+3A.jpg.html)

(Leica Minilux Zoom, Kodak 400UC, Converted to BW in Photoshop)

And, just because I like it, another picture of Einstein, all-American,
taken last summer around his first birthday.

_http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/2007+PAW/2007+PRE-PAW+3B.jpg.h
tml_
(http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/2007+PAW/2007+PRE-PAW+3B.jpg.html)

(Canon 30D, 17-40 f/4.0L, ISO 400)