Subject: [Leica] Breaking the tape for Ted, M8 battery woes...
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Tue Jan 23 06:37:37 2007

Sounds as though they will have to come out with a remote battery
pack that you can tuck inside your jacket.

John Collier

Message from telyt at telus.net (David Young) ([Leica] Breaking the tape for Ted, M8 battery woes...)
Message from larry.k at rcn.com (Larry Kellogg) ([Leica] Breaking the tape for Ted, M8 battery woes...)