Subject: [Leica] Help! New TriX in HC110B
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Jan 28 08:02:42 2007

Have any of you used Prescysol? I'm finding that it develops everything
quite nicely at 10.5 minutes. I have quite a variety of B&W films to test it
with. I got a lot of donations of film post-Katrina from sympathetic LUGers.
It's giving me the opportunity to use some films I've never used before.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/