Subject: [Leica] M8 gathering dust instead of images
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jan 29 14:01:14 2007

I can't imagine leaving this instrument on a shelf waiting for
filters to arrive. Each moment spent with the M8 being focused on a
subject and squeezing the shutter button offers an opportunity to
learn about my vision, photography, composition, the instrument, the
software, etc.; so that when the filters arrive, I'll be that much
more proficient with it. While I'm not having as much difficulty with
the color problems as others, I'm aware of what they are and how to
work with them. But even if I were being driven nuts by them, which
I'm not, I'd still find it a gorgeous tool for black and white work
and not let it gather dust - rather delight in it driving me to
improve my black and white photography.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com