Subject: [Leica] PAWeek 04
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jan 29 14:53:50 2007

PAWeek 04 can be viewed at:
<http://www.imagist.com/paw_07>
This weeks slide image and the flash slide show are all M8 - no
significant problems - just joy of imaging.

By the way - I'm not receiving LUG messages via .mac - so I'm reading
from the archives and it's a bit difficult to easily reply to
individual messages - so for all of you picture posters - I'm looking
at your work and enjoying it - even if I'm not responding. Loved the
hockey essay.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com