Subject: [Leica] M8 gathering dust instead of images
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Jan 29 20:27:22 2007

I don't have an M8, but if I did, leaving it on the shelf while waiting
for filters would be the furthest thing from my mind. Yes, the camera
has some flaws under some situations. The people on this list who have
one have posted some examples of the magenta cast etc. But they have
also posted a lot of wonderful pictures. Waiting is silly, especially
for those who live in the Northern Hemisphere and are thus in the middle
of winter, when there is not that much IR light anyway and the trees are
bare.

Remember the PLUG/PAW motto: keep pushing that shutter button, it might
come unstuck!

Nathan