Subject: [Leica] IMG: definitely not taken with a Leica
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Tue Jan 30 21:17:44 2007

Monday the 29th using my 130 format Kodak 2C converted to 6x12.  This is a
view of the Philadelphia main post office across the Schuylkill River.
There are a bunch more, but scanner problems prevent me from making a higher
quality image.  Apologies for the image quality here. Copy of a copy. Right
now the camera is basically un-modified besides adapters for the smaller
format.  As soon as my 90mm Optar arrives though, the camera will be much
wider & hopefully sharper.  Either way, it's all fun.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a335/PForrest/Panoramic/2C_Bridge.jpg?t=11
70220099

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: definitely not taken with a Leica)
Reply from markwwelch at hotmail.com (Mark Welch) ([Leica] IMG: definitely not taken with a Leica)