Subject: [Leica] Quick release plates
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Feb 1 09:51:56 2007

On 2/1/07 10:25 AM, "Lottermoser George" <imagist3@mac.com> typed:

> Thanks for sharing your experience Mark. So if I read you correctly -
> you're using RRS plates with Arcaswiss release and without problems.
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser
> george@imagist.com

There were some plates I had to get from Kirk as RRS didn't make them.
And I think it was for my m6 some to think of it.
Or I got one from each to see which was the best.

All I have here now is my little Gitzo sport and on it is a Manfrotto head
with no Arca quick release system.

I do have a Rolleifix for my Rolleiflex.
Marc is that the first quick release system of any kind?

And NO L bracket yet for my d200.
I left the one I had for my d100 on the camera at all times.
It was like armor.

And no reducer bushings yet for my IIIf for even that!

So I need all kinds of gizmos. Am Arca-less for the time being.

But having a hard time finding a cameras store out here in the boon docks.

I guess I need a cute little generic one for my IIIf.

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY
40?47'59.79"N
73?57'32.37"W