Subject: [Leica] Re: not entirely OT: the recurrent dilemma
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sat Feb 10 13:51:32 2007

Philippe,

I'm not a Canon owner and have not "embraced" Canon, but I have used Canon
dSLR's and lenses for work. I think you can almost do
anything with the 16-35/2.8 and 70-200/2.8 IS. I have also used the
24-70/2.8 for portraits on a MkII with excellent results.

Now if you think the "Leica one lens only" theory with Canon, you may want
to check out the 85/1.2. That's an amazing lens.

For keeping just one Leica lens, I'd go with the 35/f2 'cron.

Chris

ps - I spent $30 on Belgium beer yesterday