Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW(*) 2007 #7
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Mon Feb 12 08:52:43 2007

>Another satisfied RF645 user?

Chris --

So far. I just bought the camera and two lenses from a gent in the UK.

I've only put two rolls through the camera so far but I am quite impressed
so far.

The camera is almost exactly the same size as my M7 with TA's Rapidwinder
and RapidGrip attached. And it has a great feel to it. And quiet.

Interestingly my latest exhibit of European street work (images not yet on
the web site) are predominantly vertical so maybe the Bronica will actually
be a better choice for me overall then my M7 for me. Who knew?

Dave.

--
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com
2007 PAW: www.david-keenan.com/paw