Subject: [Leica] Re: Analog Man Needs More Help!!
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Mon Feb 12 10:19:24 2007

OK, I'm finally trying to build a website.  Naturally, being
IT challenged (and cheap), I've opted to check out the
"Drag and Drop" builders like "Homestead etc.  Is this a
mistake?  Are some better than others?  Is it better to just
hire a designer?

All I need is a small site showcasing some of my work
(30-40 images) and to let people know where I am.

Also, what is the best method to protect your images once
they are online.  I've heard watermarking, keeping the file
small, etc.  but really have no glue what's best or how to do
it.

Thanks for any advice!!

Montie

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Re: Analog Man Needs More Help!!)