Subject: [Leica] Exposure and Development
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu Mar 1 11:58:12 2007

I have no idea where this thread originated from but I agree!!  When you
find a happy medium between a particular film and exposure, and, chemistry
and development, then your ability to handle a variety of situations on one
roll of film greatly increases.  If that the sort of thing your looking to
do.  It also is true that for this all to work ones primary photographic
subject should be light.
Chris