Subject: [Leica] PAW - heninger - Portrait
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Mar 2 12:47:51 2007

On 3/2/07, Wade Heninger <heninger@adobe.com> wrote:

> http://heninger.org/paw
>

> I like the lighting effect overall, but have some questions about the
> catchlight in the eyes - the two white dots in the left eye bug me.

Wade, had you pulled the  light left of camera  a little more to her side,
you would have lost the second catchlight, and would have probably pulled
her dark hair out of that frame behind a little more.

In film work, we sometimes would  light so that there was no catchlight at
all, then put a small flashlight on the camera aimed at the subject so we
could place the catchlight just where we wanted it.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana