Subject: [Leica] Lightroom questions for Wade (and others, if you know)
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Sat Mar 3 14:19:13 2007

First, activate the crop tool. Under the image a little spirit level
appears. Next to it is a slider called straighten. Type the degrees in
to the box. Better yet, drag the spirit level icon to the image and
click-drag it to a line the you want horizontal (possibly the horizon
:-) or vertical and magic happens.
Or more quickly, hit R to get to the crop tool, and control drag a line.
--
Clive
http://www.clive.moss.net/blog/