Subject: [Leica] Lightroom questions for Wade (and others, if you know)
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Mar 3 16:07:06 2007

Don, Wade, Clive:

Thanks for your answers. I am very pleased to hear that the arbitrary
rotate tool also exists in Lightroom. Now, the only unanswered question
is the one regarding sharpening, and Wade will look into that.

Don, I exported the adjusted files as TIFFs for at least 3 reasons: (1)
if I want to print them from my desktop PC, which has no Lightroom but
does have Photoshop; (2) if I want to upload them to a stock photo
agency; and (3) I still have the feeling that TIFF is the more universal
and hence more future-proof format than DNG--and more applications can
open TIFF files than DNG files.

I look forward to playing with Lightroom some more tomorrow, but now it
is time to sleep--we just came home from a 900 km drive back from
Switzerland.

Nathan