Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy P'sESO
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Mar 7 13:43:35 2007

Thanks Philippe, I'll give the crop a try. I'm working hard currently to
compose as well as I can using the whole frame or very
nearly so. This shot was from car driver's seat to passenger's seat.
I was impressed with the Delta 100 in DD-X. Now to see what I can do with
xtol. This pic, I think shows just what you pay for in
asph lenses, too. The clarity and lack of veiling, against the light is
striking, I think. I have bonded well with this 50 now.
Still can't use it wide open worth a damn. But then that's always been my
experience at 1.4.

Cheers
Hoppy