Subject: [Leica] hand grip for Leica CL
From: ianpiper at mac.com (Ian Piper)
Date: Thu Mar 8 07:28:51 2007

I just spoke to him, and sadly these filters are not suited to the
Leica CL according to the vendor. According to him the Minolta CLE
(which is what the filters in the auction are for) has a 40.5 mm
thread and the Leica CL has a 39 mm thread.

All very confusing for me I'm afraid, but I don't want to go and buy
filters that won't fit.

Thanks for the link anyway.

Ian.