Subject: [Leica] hand grip for Leica CL, now filters
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Thu Mar 8 11:37:23 2007

He is right, the 40.5 screw in filters will not work on a Leitz CL
lens. Also E39 filters will not work either. E39 has a filter thread
of 39 x 0.5 mm but the Leitz CL lenses have a filter thread of 39 x
0.75 mm. Leitz CL lenses use series 7 filters retained by the hood.
They are easily ordered. If you do not want to use series filters,
then a simple series 7 to what-have-you adapter will work too.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from peterson_art at hotmail.com (Art Peterson) ([Leica] hand grip for Leica CL, now filters)
Message from jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff Matsler) ([Leica] hand grip for Leica CL)
Message from ianpiper at mac.com (Ian Piper) ([Leica] hand grip for Leica CL)