Subject: [Leica] M8 UV/IR Filters
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Mar 13 07:47:18 2007

This comment holds a bit of truth - however, the truth applies to all
camera systems, digital and film. Anyone who has done a lot of
photography with various systems knows the many ways one can end up
with an intended exposure lost - with "no way to fix it. None."

With 616 M8 images on my hard drive; not one has been lost to an
unfixable filter problem. Fact not theory.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M8 UV/IR Filters)