Subject: [Leica] [img] gun portrait
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue Mar 13 18:53:07 2007

Kyle,

Nice photo, but I'm not sure what you were looking for.  To me it looks like
a couple of folks, probably on or near a sporting clays course (note the
hull bag the man is wearing), although the guy doesn't appear to have a
tournament gun (fairly nice wood, though it looks like the gal got stuck
with a beater).  If they're hunting, the visual impression of the locale is
that they might get something that glows in the dark.  Anyway, just sports
people, nothing particularly controversial, though that might not have been
the point.  Someone in a dense urban environment who is not a
sportsman/woman might see something completely different, e.g., a Citori
shotgun is the same as an AK.

Ken
www.kencarney.com