Subject: [Leica] re: [IMG] gun portrait
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Mar 15 14:56:36 2007

Yes Mark--

It was one of those Mattel high end things. Remember the greenie
stick-em caps that went on the loading bullets in the six-shooters?
If I remember correctly, the derringer had this plastic round that
snapped in a spring-loaded metal cartridge that acted much like a
real round. The slug actually fired from the gun as it swung to a 90-
degree spring-loaded erection when you poked your belly out.

I couldn't afford one, but my best friend had one. He was the only
divorced kid I knew, and showed me it was not all disadvantage.

Ric

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] re: [IMG] gun portrait)