Subject: [Leica] Response from Leica on the "SD Card Full" issue
From: leica at dmason.net (Dave Mason)
Date: Sun Mar 18 05:56:54 2007

You know, after reading this response something else occurred to me -
counterfeit.  Supposedly counterfeiting is a very large problem with
flash memory. A friend brought over one of his Sandisk Extreme cards
last year to compare with mine and we noticed that the printed patent
numbers were different (not to mention a huge difference in write
speed). So its not out of the question that what you have... is not
what you have.

Dave