Subject: [Leica] Response from Leica on the "SD Card Full" issue
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Mar 18 06:23:35 2007

I have been appalled to hear about the degree of counterfeiting in the
pharmaceutical industry. The packages and pills look the same, but they are
not real. I sometimes even question the products in local stores. I bought a
pair of inexpensive shoes in WalMart. They fit my feet very well (and I have
wide feet with high arch and high instep). I decided to order some more
(WalMart had only one pair my size), but the Dr. Scholl's site didn't list
them. In fact, I couldn't find them anywhere on the Internet. Inasmuch as
they weren't made on this side of the world, I wondered if they were
counterfeit.

I'm not sure that Leica's response was "pro" Transcend. He asks which brand
I was using, but doesn't indicate pro or con. I assumed that it was
pro-Transcend as everyone I've spoken to finds them to work well. Leica's
PDF file of acceptable cards does have the SanDisk Ultra II 2gb cards (which
work) and doesn't have the SanDisk Ultra II 4gb cards (which didn't work in
my M8). No problem, as I can use them in other machines.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/