Subject: [Leica] OT: Apple computer repair
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Mar 20 08:26:39 2007

My Apple G5 computer had an electrolytic capacitor blow out in the
power supply Sunday night. Of course the computer went dead. I took
the computer to my local Apple store for repair Monday morning. They
agreed with my assessment that the power supply was bad and they did
have a replacement in stock. They told me that normal turn around
time for repairs is 3 to 5 days but sometimes it's shorter. So I left
the computer with them. Well they called me at 5 PM the same day and
said to pick up my computer, it's fixed.

It's working just fine. I just had to let you know how happy I am
with this level of service and just another reason to own an Apple.

I have no association with Apple and don't even own their stock, but
wished I did.

Len

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] OT: Apple computer repair)
Reply from leica at dmason.net (Dave Mason) ([Leica] OT: Apple computer repair)