Subject: [Leica] OT: Apple computer repair
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Mar 20 10:36:58 2007

Dave,

They had it back in 6 hours. They try and fix most things at the
Genius desk while you wait (mostly iPods and laptops). What I didn't
know when I brought in the G5 was you need to make an appointment, on
line, for the two or so techs who man the Genius Desk to give you the
time it takes to diagnose the problem. Since I didn't have an
appointment I had to wait an hour.  I saw 90% of what was coming in
was iPods that should have been trashed a long time ago.

Len