Subject: [Leica] OT: Apple computer repair
From: leica at dmason.net (Dave Mason)
Date: Tue Mar 20 09:10:37 2007

I have had excellent service with apple as well, especially with
repairs. However, if I had a bad power supply and they told me they
had one in stock, my first reaction would be to wait for it while they
unscrewed then rescrewed the four small screws that hold it in. 3 to 5
days for a power supply? They must be playing video games in the back.

Glad you got it fixed though!

Dave