Subject: [Leica] I'm blaming Ted!
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu Mar 22 16:17:27 2007

Clive,

Yes, I'll buy it if the price were right.

I notice an awful lot of  Leica people unloading their film Ms. as well
as their longer lenses
in order to buy M8s and wider angle lenses.

I don't have a "spousal unit" to control me, just a wonderful wife for
48 years.

My daughter is getting to be pretty good with her digital Leica, with no
"maternal unit"
to control her either.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] FS: M6 - was I'm blaming Ted!)