Subject: [Leica] CV15 on M8 - viewfinder?
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Mar 27 18:11:48 2007

At 6:23 PM -0500 3/27/07, Clive Moss wrote:
>"The 21 Leica finder is very
>  accurate with respect to 21mm lenses on the M8" - you mean the 28mm
>finder, right?

You're quite right, of course. The 28 finder.

>I'll bet that the 28mm Leica finder cost more than the whole 21mm CV
>lens. The CV Mini sounds usable.

It's a chrome metal one that I bought new about '73. So probably not.
I didn't have a 28mm lens for about 30 years, so it didn't get
smashed like all the 21 finders I went through.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Message from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] CV15 on M8 - viewfinder?)