Subject: [Leica] bring a leica to disneyworld?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Mar 28 04:10:58 2007

At 02:02 AM 3/28/2007, you wrote:
>i usually take at least an mp and noctilux on vaca but i'm just worried
>about film, xrays, bringing camera on the plane, leicavit misperceived
>as weapon etc.
>-rei

Don't worry, be happy!  If you leave your Leica at home, you'll
regret it with every photo you take.  I just got back from 10 days in
Disneyworld and would have been truly miserable without my good
cameras.  Disneyworld is very safe and very boring without the
distraction of people watching and photographing.  There are also
lots of flowers and animals and birds to photograph if that's your
thing.  You won't have any problems on the plane or through
security.  They are used to photographers, cameras, and film.  You
could also have your film delivered to your hotel if you are worried.

Have fun and take the Leica!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com