Subject: [Leica] CV lens recommendations
From: jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox)
Date: Thu Mar 29 03:39:40 2007

I have decided to purchase a Voigtlander lens to use with my Leica's
(shame on me) but can't decide which one I want. The three I am looking
at are:

                                50/2.0 collapsible Heliar
            50/1.5 Nokton
            90/3.5  APO Lanthar

Any information or suggestions about these would be helpful.

Jack

Replies: Reply from wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith) ([Leica] CV lens recommendations)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] CV lens recommendations)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] CV lens recommendations)