Subject: [Leica] Re: Corvair
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Mar 29 06:37:49 2007

I never got that far with mine. I was still in H.S. with weekly $5
allowance. Mmmh, with the rate of inflation, I think that what my
wife allows me might be the same amount.
When I started dismantling the car to turn it into a dune buggy, I
came home one day to find it gone. My dad had it towed to the junk
yard. I still have the id plate from that car.

Slobodan Dimitrov