Subject: [Leica] CV lens recommendations
From: jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (jack)
Date: Thu Mar 29 15:40:40 2007

Don,

I have to admit I might have a tad too many 50's. I think it may be an
adduction. Of all that I have my 50/3.5 elmar with the M mount is the
one I seem to use the most. I would like one of the super sharp high
contrast modern ones nevertheless. Then  MAYBE  I'll be cured.

Thanks for the recommendation

Jack