Subject: [Leica] IMG, Another Airplane Photo
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 31 20:09:30 2007

Jim Nichols offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG, Another Airplane Photo
<<> I have never experienced the jump seat in the Mustang, but recall an
> occasion during a short stay in Orlando 40 years ago when the usefulness
> of the seat was obvious.  A young, local pilot who must have had
> independent means taxied in and parked a Mustang, and, after he climbed
> out, a very attractive young lady in tight shirt and hip-huggers climbed
> out behind him. The Mustang sure seemed a fine way to impress the
> ladies.<<<

Damn Jim I knew there was something I was missing!!!!!!!! :-)

>> a very attractive young lady in tight shirt and hip-huggers climbed out
>> behind him.<<

Jim, I knew I had my parchute on and ready to use just in case!  No wonder I
couldn't get the P51 up! ;-) It was the missing hip huggers! ;-)

> Thanks for looking, and for the comments.  Yes, I agree it is more fun to
> fly in the old birds than to take pictures of them, but, after flying for
> 35 years, I had to give it up. So, for now, the photos have to satisfy my
> airplane needs.  I will turn 77 next week, and hope to get a chance to
> take a lot more of the photos.<<<<<<<

Yes I know what you mean at 78 meself, a pain in the ass this affliction of
old age creeping in and stealing away our youthful endevours!

Thank goodness we can take pictures of those things we love! Whatever the
subject!
ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG, Another Airplane Photo)
Message from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG, Another Airplane Photo)