Subject: [Leica] Tivoli Model One radio
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon Apr 2 14:15:44 2007

I recall reading that the first generation of HD radios wasn't exactly
great, but as with most electronica the latest iteration is far better than
the initial lot.  In fact, there's a $200 tuner (Sangean) that was
recommended to me from the chief engineer of a local station--he noted it
was superior to the very expensive broadcast monitors of a year or two ago.

As for interference, most of the stations I listen to have second HD
channels, and their main FM signals sound fine.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA
Who's thrilled that there are now TWO FM primarily-classical stations in
Philly again, thanks to HD
And who will wait for the full-frame M11 that's sealed from moisture, has a
100meg sensor, and retails for fifteen bazillion dollars.