Subject: [Leica] Re: new M8 IR filter report
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Tue Apr 3 13:02:11 2007

Am I the only one to find Erwin's suggestion about not using the
filters in general 'non-IR conditions' not that smart?

I find consistently that the files I get with the filters on are
sharper and with more colour accuracy that when not used, *just in
almost any situation*.
The exception being perhaps only under pure fluorescent illumination,
when the IR contamination seems neglectible or nonexistant.

Ed

El 03/04/2007, a las 16:28, Peter Klein escribi?: