Subject: [Leica] News
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Apr 9 03:06:37 2007

The camera is useable without the filter though mostly it is better
with. I have no coded lenses, though I plan to try the marker pen
method to see if it makes much difference. V1.10 of the firmware is
not yet available but my camera works fine. I will be interested to
see what changes there are with 1.10.
If it were not for the fuss on the internet I would not have noticed
some of the M8 shortcomings, as I did not notice the IR sensitivity
of the Epson RD1 or Nikon D200 until I read about it on line.
I suppose I am just undiscerning.
Frank