Subject: [Leica] in which kyle tries to take a photograph with a leica....
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Mon Apr 9 13:25:00 2007

This is precisely what concerns me about the survivability of the
Leica rangefinder, and to some extent, the TLR. Many of us have used
these instruments for so long that they have become extensions of our
hand /eye coordination. As it's a skill, it doesn't happen overnight.
I just don't see the same willingness to approach this kind of
learning in the current generational grouping.

Slobodan Dimitrov